|Product Name||Mounting Outer Diameter||Height||Free Height||Free Height(Max)||LC
|Product Name||Outer Diameter||Inside Diameter||Steel Strip (wide)||Steel Strip (thick)||Number of Layers||Wave Number||Material|
(1) The unique advantage of the wave spring's precise and controllable spring force is used to replace the traditional round wire compression spring and a part of the disc spring. The wave spring is wound by a flat wire.
(2) Therefore, the wave spring is pressed at a lower height than the round spring coil of the same elastic force, so that the wave spring is applied to a relatively compact installation space.
(3) The same wave spring also provides a large elastic force while obtaining a compression stroke much larger than that of a normal spring, which further broadens the range of use of the wave spring, and in some cases, the wave spring is irreplaceable.
Stainless steel 304, 316, 631, 17-7PH (SUS), beryllium copper, phosphor bronze, 65Mn, etc.
(1) Blackening treatment: This surface treatment provides a black surface, which is intended to be aesthetically pleasing to be more resistant to corrosion.
(2) Chrome plating: Chrome plating is mainly a treatment method for carbon steel products, and the purpose is mainly to increase corrosion resistance.
(3) Oil immersion: Oil immersion is a standard treatment method for carbon steel slag, in order to prevent corrosion during transportation and storage.
(4) Passivation: Passivation is a cleaning method for stainless steel materials.
(5) Phosphate coating: Phosphating corrosion resistance is better than boiling black.
(6) Ultrasonic cleaning: This is a standard and surface treatment method for stainless steel.
(7) Vibration deburring: in order to eliminate the sharp part of the product
We accept a variety of styles of spring customization.
If you want to customize, please provide the following information:
(1) Estimated quantity ordered
(2) Material requirements
(3) Wire diameter (width * thickness)
(4) Surface treatment requirements
(5) Inner and outer diameter dimensions
(6) Free height and working height
(7) Total coil and effective coil
(8) Pressure value requirements
Of course, the detailed spring diagram is the best.
(1) Wave springs are available in a variety of sizes and are available in standard and custom machining
(2) Timely delivery of quality assurance
(3) Quality service available for samples
(4) We have more than 10 years of professional experience in the production of wave springs, profiled springs, pressure springs, tension springs, linear springs, etc.
(5) We make products based on your samples or designs
(6) We have a strong R&D team to solve product problems
(7) There are many raw material suppliers in our factory.
(8) We provide high quality products for many world famous companies
(9) Our factory has passed ISO9001 certification
(10) Accept small sample purchases and provide free samples
(11) Our prices are reasonable and maintain the highest quality for each customer
Suitable for aerospace, automotive, medical, mechanical, electronic, oil and gas, wind energy, new energy industries, etc.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.