(1) The shaded area in the figure is SN100% electroplated or automatic lead-free solder treatment (Sn96.5%, Ag3%, Cu0.5%)
(2) The immersion tin range is the minimum min, the maximum max part
(3) The appearance of the product is not deformed, there is no residue in the immersion tin part of the patent leather, and the insulating paint is not damaged, and it is tested by pinhole
(4) Product material: enameled copper wire
(1) Inductance meansured at 400MHz,0.1Vrms,0 A using HP4287A LCR meter or equivalent with 9699 test fixture
(2) Inductance tolerance in bold are stocked for shipment
(3) Q meansured at 400MHz,using HP4287A LCR meter or equivalent
(4) SRF meansured using HP8753 network analyzer and SMD test fixture
(5) Current that causes a 20°C temperature rise from 25°C ambient
(6) Electrical specification at 25°C ambient
(7) Resistance to soldering heat:Max three 40s reflows at 260°C,parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
(8) Temperature Coefficient of Inductance:+5 to+70ppm/°
(1) Operating temperature:–40°C ~ +125°C(Including coil's self temperature rise)
(2) Ambient temperature:–40°C ~ +125°C(refering to Irms)
(3) Storage temperature(on tape & reel packing):–40°C ~ +80°C;75% RH max
(4) ROHS compliance,Halogen free available,260°C compatible
(1) When you select the desired product model,we will arrange a free sample for you to test.
(2) All your enquiries and emails will be replied within 12 hours.
(3) Experienced staff answer your questions in professional and fluent English.
(4) We can provide you with high quality and competitive price products.The larger the order quantity, the lower the price.
(5) Thoroughly inspected by excellent quality control to ensure durability,reliability and lifetime technical guidance.
(6) Delivery time:5-10 days
(7) Minimum order quantity:2000PCS per package.
(8) We can also customize the products you want, but you need to provide relevant product information.
(1) Especially for RF applications
(2) Ideal for high current applications
(3) Broad band filter
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.