(2) Tolerance: ±0.1mm unless otherwise noted
(3) See selection guide for above dimensions
(4) Winding direction may be Clockwise / anti-clockwise
(5) Tinned Lead should sit to within 0.1mm off the Pad
|M/A-Com Part Number||Wire Gauge
|Inductor Internal Diameter D(mm)2||Turns
|Coil Winding Direction||Tinned Lead Length Y(mm)3||Coil Width
→Composition of the weight in %
|Standards IEC (including the following norms)||IEC 60317-51,Grade 1B|
Electric Field Strength acc to IEC 60822.214.171.124(at 20℃,35% humidity)
|Breakdown Voltage acc to IEC 608126.96.36.199(at 20℃,35% humidity)||220V|
Max.seconds at ℃ for 0.25mm thickness of wire Acc.to IEC 60851.4.5
We can use Tape Carrier or PE Bag.
(1) RoHS Compliant
(2) High Performance, Low Cost
(3) Miniature Scale
(4) Suitable for High frequency applications
(5) Maximum Q
(6) Easy Bonding and low sensitivity against humidity
SMD Core Coil
(1) All your enquiries and emails will be replied within 12 hours.
(2) Experienced staff answer your questions in professional and fluent English.
(3) With a professional engineering and technical team, we have the ability to produce the products you want.
(4) Factory direct sales, we believe that we can provide you with high quality and competitive price products.
(5) Thoroughly inspect by experienced professionals to ensure durability, reliability and lifetime technical guidance.
(6) Delivery time: 10-15 days
(7) We accept a small number of orders that allow you to test market demand.
(1) The coil is designed for use in filter applications.
(2) The leads are solder coated for reliable soldering.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.