|Product Name||Mounting Outer Diameter||Height||Free Height||Free Height(Max)||LC
|Product Name||Outer Diameter||Inside Diameter||Steel Strip (wide)||Steel Strip (thick)||Number of Layers||Wave Number||Material|
(1) WS series wave spring
The WS Series is a continuous winding wave-staggered corrugated spring that features the ideal spring force in a small installation space and 50% less space than a typical coil spring.
(2) WSS series wave spring
The WSS series is a wave-staggered corrugated spring with a flat ring. In addition to the advantages of the WS-type wave spring, the series has a flat ring at both ends of the spring, which is equivalent to adding two washers, so the spring force during use. More uniform, especially suitable for environments where the two end faces of the installation space have holes, and the WS-type peaks are easy to get into the holes and cannot be used.
According to the processing technology: stamping type wave spring and winding type wave spring
(1) The stiffness range is large, the buffer absorption capacity is strong, and the material volume per unit volume is large.
(2) It has the characteristics of 変 stiffness. The stiffness can be corrected by varying the combination of peak height, width and thickness. It is also possible to adjust the stiffness by combining the number of pieces.
(3) Compared with the disc spring, it has the advantages of high strength, good flexibility and strong impact resistance.
(4) The structure is compact, and the required installation space is small under the same parameters.
(1) Blackening treatment: This surface treatment provides a black surface, which is intended to be aesthetically pleasing to be more resistant to corrosion.
(2) Chrome plating: Chrome plating is mainly a treatment method for carbon steel products, and the purpose is mainly to increase corrosion resistance.
(3) Oil immersion: Oil immersion is a standard treatment method for carbon steel slag, in order to prevent corrosion during transportation and storage.
(4) Passivation: Passivation is a cleaning method for stainless steel materials.
(5) Phosphate coating: Phosphating corrosion resistance is better than boiling black.
(6) Ultrasonic cleaning: This is a standard and surface treatment method for stainless steel.
(7) Vibration deburring: in order to eliminate the sharp part of the product
(1) OEM service. 10 years of experience in spring production
(2) All your enquiries and emails will be replied within 12 hours.
(3) Experienced staff answer your questions in professional and fluent English. We are committed to providing you with product details and videos in a timely manner.
(4) With a professional R&D team, we have the ability to produce the products you want.
(5) Factory direct sales, we believe we can provide you with high quality and low price products.
(6) Thoroughly inspected by experienced professionals to ensure durability, reliability and lifetime technical guidance.
(7) Delivery time: 10-15 days
(8) Minimum order quantity: 1000PCS, the larger the order quantity, the price will be discounted
We accept a variety of styles of spring customization.
(1) Estimated quantity ordered
(2) Material requirements
(3) Wire diameter (width * thickness)
(4) Surface treatment requirements
(5) Inner and outer diameter dimensions
(6) Free height and working height
(7) Total coil and effective coil
(8) Pressure value requirements
Of course, the detailed spring diagram is the best.
Wave springs are particularly well suited for applications that require weight reduction and applications that are constrained by smaller installation spaces. Typical applications include: aerospace, precision machinery, hydraulic seals, and high-end motors.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.